Re: rdesktop on Mac OSX

Those didn't work for me. However I bit the bullet and dived into the code to see what I could see.

Lots of hacking later I had figured out most of the key codes, etc etc.

All the basic keys are working. Keys I haven't mapped yet include the function keys and the apple key to windows key (Not sure what code needs to be sent for that.)

Attached is a patch for xwin.c and a kbcodes.h file.

Please let me know if you have any success with this!

- Dave
// kbcodes.h for Mac OSX
// David Boone <dave@iboone.net>
// Nov. 30, 2001